Monday, February 18, 2008

Haircut Chronicle: #12 - Invercargill, NZ

Hc12invercargill1 Hc12invercargill2 Hc12invercargill3

#12 - February 19, 2008, Invercargill, New Zealand. It has been exactly two months since my "recovery" cut in Vienna, a day over four months since the debacle in Poland and a day under six months since the massacre in Scotland. With a good amount of hair finally grown in, I got a referral from the hostess of my motel here in Invercargill to Natasha who -- I was promised -- was very good, would listen to me when I told her what I wanted and spoke fluent English! I was a little concerned when I saw her own haircut, but true to her reputation, she gave me a very good cut! Taking only enough off the length to truly "even things up" -- unlike her counterpart back in Scotland had done! -- and thinning out enough to give my head a more normal shape again, Natasha has given me renewed hope that my hair will survive The Voyage! Cost: NZ$22 ($18)

No comments: