Saturday, September 08, 2012

Anacortes Transition Camp

I'm in Anacortes, Washington, and have set myself up in a "transition camp." I'm calling it that since I expect to be here -- staying in the "renovation in process" house of some friends -- only through October. Then I'll either establish a true "winter camp" in the area or move on with a new expedition.

Meanwhile, I'm very comfy here and have an absolutely fantastic view to enjoy with my morning coffee... and any other time I feel like enjoying a spectacular visual treat!



I've got quite a bit of personal business to attend to here in the Pacific Northwest, so I probably won't have much to post here for a while. On the other hand, you just never know… Stay tuned!

Click here to see exactly where I am posting this from on Google Maps.

No comments: