Friday, June 07, 2013

Happy: Meetings Are Exhausting!

Hi!... I'm Happy... I'm always Happy... Today I went to a meeting... Again!

Today was the second day of Macgellan's meeting in Philadelphia, and everybody asked me to attend again. So I did!

There wasn't really very much I could do there: I don't talk, so I couldn't say anything. I don't have opposable thumbs, so I couldn't use the markers to write anything.

I don't really even get the whole "word" thing, so it was pretty much a mystery to me.

All I could do was make the rounds from time to time and get pats. Everyone seemed to like that, so I guess I was helpful after all.

The meeting wrapped up after lunch, which somehow didn't include me. I didn't even get a snack. What's up with that, huh?


This afternoon, Macgellan and I loaded up in my truck and headed home.

I had fun in Philly, but I was glad to be on the road again.

I've learned that meetings are exhausting, so I was pretty happy to curl up in my co-pilot seat and get some sleep!

It's funny to me how humans think it must be so hard to be a sled dog and mush all those miles in the Alaskan winter.

I'd rather do that any time than sit in a room with no windows all day!

Whatever will my next adventure be?

1 comment:

Michelle K. said...

Work work work...another day, another dog bone :o)

Have a happy HAPPY day!