Monday, September 16, 2013

Happy: My New Jacket!

Hi!... I'm Happy... I'm always Happy... Today I'm happy about my new jacket!

My "management" has decided that I should wear a fancy jacket when I do all my presentations.

So, Macgellan and a really nice lady named Devanna have worked together to design my very own custom jacket. We've had several fittings so far, but today I got to try on the real thing.

I like it so much I flashed them one of my best smiles! Pretty sweet, eh?



The next step is to have my logo printed on the sides, then I'll be all decked out... Stay tuned!

3 comments:

James said...

I like it, I like it. And red has got to be your color.

Joanne from upstate NY said...

Very fashionable, Happy!

Anonymous said...

Happy,
Are you having any flashbacks to Alaska? You really do look pretty happy about your new jacket. And, you look very smashing in it.

Deka