Sunday, July 14, 2013

Happy: Ice Cream!

Hi!... I'm Happy... I'm always Happy... Tonight I'm really happy!

I gotta be honest: There's not much to do in Dillsburg, PA. I've been here for almost two months, and the only thing I've gotten to do when we go to "town" is wait in the truck... Until tonight!

Tonight we went to town and met a friend at a place where there were lots of people and even a few dogs. The next thing I know, I'm eating ice cream out of a cup. It was really tasty, and there was even a cookie on top! Maybe this town isn't so bad after all!

2 comments:

your friend Sasha said...

i am waiting for you to come and have my ice cream which I HELPED make...it's peanut butter flavor!

Lynne D said...

Happy,

I am so glad you got to try ice cream. My new home has a place that has special frozen yogurt just for me - my new people took me there last weekend.

Wonder what the crew at SP would think about that. It was almost as good as the frozen fish.

Rose