Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Pony Express II

You may recall that last summer I helped my young friend Samantha move her horse Charlie from Pennsylvania to Colorado. I'm happy to report that both of them are doing very well together in their new home.

I'm also happy to report that we're doing it again… This time to help her sister Kelsie move her horse Slammer out to join them!

Our plan worked so well last time that we're repeating it almost exactly this time:

We leave PA tomorrow and drive overnight to a horse barn near St. Louis. We will spend Thursday night at the horse barn, then leave on Friday and drive overnight to arrive in Fort Collins on Saturday.

I will be making the return drive with only my permanent co-pilot Happy, planning to arrive back in PA on Tuesday... Stay tuned!


(Click map to embiggen)

No comments: