Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Happy: Life As A Left-Handed Dog!

Hi!... I'm Happy... I'm always Happy... I'm also always a left-handed dog!

Being a left-handed dog means I always circle around things to the left, or what you humans would call counter-clockwise. When I say "I always circle around things to the left" what I mean is that I always circle around everything to the left.

For reasons I can't really explain, being a left-handed dog sometimes gets me stuck in odd places.



I don't really mind getting stuck, though, because if I just sit and wait until Macgellan sees me, he has a good laugh then gets me unstuck!

Sometimes this happens more than two (which is as high as I can count) times in a day!

2 comments:

James said...

Move south of the equator and Happy will become right pawed.

Anonymous said...

Oh Happy, I just love you.