Thursday, August 31, 2006

Report: Shawshank's Redemption

While passing through Mansfield, OH on my US 30 Lincoln Highway road trip, I stopped at the historic Ohio State Reformatory and was fortunate to be able to take a tour offered by the Mansfield Reformatory Preservation Society. I have prepared this Report to give you a little history of the facility and to share the highlights of my tour. Many thanks to all of the Society’s volunteers who are putting so much of themselves into the renovation of this important site and also to my good friend Stephen Jacob for once again providing a perfect piece of background music! (Note: This Report includes my first attempt at narration. I think it turned out pretty well and adds a lot to the video -- hopefully worth all the extra production effort! Please let me know what you think!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very well done!!!
Very well done indeed!

Deka