Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Happy: School Visit in Manila Arkansas

Hi!... I'm Happy... I'm always Happy... Today I'm happy I visited my old boss Allen Moore's hometown elementary school in Manila, Arkansas!

Macgellan did our presentation for about 150 kids in the 3rd and 4th grade who have all studied the Iditarod as part of their curriculum. They were very excited to learn more about sled dogs and to hear my story. After the presentation, I visited all the classrooms and they loved me!



I did lots of photo-ops with the kids, then got sent to the principal's office. He thanked me for visiting!



In just the past month, I've been to a jail, a mansion, a bean factory, a national park and a school. I've been through five states and had a surprise visit with my old bosses. Whatever could be next?

As Macgellan always says... Stay tuned!

No comments: