Friday, May 09, 2014

Happy: A Surprise Visit With My Old Bosses!

Hi!... I'm Happy... I'm always Happy... Today I'm happy I had a surprise visit with my old bosses!

Macgellan and I were taking a nice walk in our Memphis campground, when all of a sudden I heard two very familiar voices calling my name. The next thing I know, I'm going completely crazy visiting with my old bosses Aliy Zirkle and Allen Moore from my old home at SP Kennel in Two Rivers, AK!



It turns out that they are visiting family nearby in Arkansas, and they arranged with Macgellan to surprise me with a visit. It was great to see them and I had a really fun time!

After all the excitement, we sat down for a nice picture together. Do we look great or what!



It's a funny thing about us dogs: We never forget anybody... Especially humans we love so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a joyous reunion! It looks like everyone was having a great time.
Love ya, Happy Girl!

Deka