Saturday, December 30, 2006

Report: The Voyage 2006

Last night, with the first calendar year of The Voyage drawing to a close, I spent some time reviewing my iPhoto library and reflecting on all that has happened in just five months so far. In particular, I was struck by seeing myself in so many places and with so many of the wonderful people who have shared in my experience along the way. I wanted to share theses images with you and -- while many of them are already in the Photos pages -- I hope you will find this presentation to be new and interesting nonetheless. My thanks to all of you who are pictured, and my apologies to those of you who are not. I have realized that I want to take more photos of myself with people along the way and I am making that my New Year’s resolution. As we all embark on a new year, I wish everyone a healthy and happy one, full of the joy, learning and growth that comes from the exploration of our outer world and our inner selves. I look forward to sharing more of my own exploration as The Voyage of Macgellan continues! (Thanks to Jonathan Coulton for just the right song -- Again!)

No comments: