Thursday, June 05, 2014

Happy: I've Got Skills!

Hi!... I'm Happy... I'm always Happy... Today I'm happy I've got skills!

I may be a poor, dumb girl from the sticks, but one thing I learned from living in the remote wilderness of Alaska is how to survive!

I'm in Tucson, AZ, where the temperature will get over 100 degrees again today. That's crazy hot for a girl like me!

I like to be outside because the air conditioner noise in our camper scares me, so I've made some accommodations for myself.

There's some nice shrubbery at our campsite, so I just swept out a few rocks and made myself a very cozy, shady little lair!



I will be quite comfy here all morning until Macgellan and I go for a ride in the truck, where the air conditioning is comfortable and quiet!

I've got skills!

No comments: