Sunday, June 01, 2014

Happy: A Snow Beach?

Hi!... I'm Happy... I'm always Happy... Today I'm happy and confused... A snow beach?

As you know, I spend most of my driving time sleeping in my backseat lair. Sometimes, though, I get up to take a quick look around. When I did that today, I was excited to see snow!

I did my mini-prance-dance that lets Macgellan know I'd like to get out of the truck for a minute, so he pulled over and opened my door.

What in the world? First of all, it was really hot! Second of all, it was the weirdest snow ever!

I looked to Macgellan for some explanation and he said we were in a place called White Sands National Monument and that it was like a beach. I love the beach!

But when I walked around a bit and gave it some sniffs, it was so strange that I couldn't figure it out. So, I just sat down and gave Macgellan a big smile.



That's pretty much my strategy for dealing with things that confuse me: I just sit down and smile. You should try it sometime!

No comments: