Saturday, June 21, 2014

Happy: Road Work Day!

Hi!... I'm Happy... I'm always Happy... Today I'm happy because it's a "road work day"!

Yesterday, I told you about my work on chore days. Today, I can tell you about my work on the road!

On "road work days" Macgellan does all the driving. I sometimes ride in the co-pilot seat, but I prefer to ride in my back seat lair. I've got a really comfy bed and there's a lot more room to stretch out and sleep! Here you can see me poised and ready for action on a moment's notice:



Whenever we stop -- which is pretty often! -- Macgellan and I both get out and do different jobs. He usually looks out and around, I guess to figure out where we are and where we're going.

My job is to put my nose down and check out everything. There are always so many new smells! After that, it's back in the truck and on to our next place. I love all my work days!

No comments: