Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Happy: My New Fan In Alamogordo!

Hi!... I'm Happy... I'm always Happy... Today I'm happy I got a photo with my new fan in Alamogordo!

This nice lady is one of the owners of the Alamogordo KOA where Macgellan and I stayed. She was very nice to me the whole time we were there, and even asked to have her picture taken with me!



You know I love to have my picture taken with my fans, even if Macgellan says I don't look at the camera like I should. How am I supposed to look at the camera when I'm always looking at him?

Anyway, you can see how good we look together. You can also see that my igloo doghouse was in a nice, shady spot and my water bowl was right where it belonged. I was cool despite the heat!

If you're ever in Alamogordo, you should camp at the Alamogordo KOA and say "Hi, I'm Happy too!"

No comments: