Thursday, June 26, 2014

Happy: We Found A Note!

Hi!... I'm Happy... I'm always Happy... Today I'm happy because we found a note!

When Macgellan was cleaning out our truck the other day, he found a note from one of the new young friends I've made on this road trip. Here's what it says:

In the short time I have known Happy, she became my inspiration. In life we do not always get a second chance. Happy went from being an unwanted and unloved dog to being amazing. She was saved and given a second chance. She was given the chance to do something spectacular with her life and she did it.

I recently got a second chance to do something, but after failing at it the first time, I have been hesitant as to how I will do this second time. Meeting Happy and learning her story has given me the courage to know that sometimes even though the first time at something may not work out, the second chance could be exactly what you need.

Happy is an amazing dog. I'm glad she got a second chance, and I have never been so thankful before for meeting a dog.

The best of wishes, Tara


Thanks very much for your note, Tara. I'm sorry it has taken so long for us to find it in our truck!

Always remember that the world is mostly full of good people who will help you out and give you a second chance when you need it. I hope your second chance is working out well and would love to hear from you about it in the future!

Love, Happy

No comments: