Friday, April 27, 2007

Report: Drive To Town

This Report started out as just a special little treat I was going to put together and send to a few of my friends who are avid drivers. As I worked on it, I started thinking it might have broader appeal. The instant I put a couple of great Jonathan Coulton songs into the soundtrack, I was convinced that many of you might get a kick out of it. So, with no further ado, you are cordially invited to join me for the “Drive To Town” from Les Plantiers to St-Jean-du-Gard here in the South of France on The Voyage of Macgellan! Note: If you are prone to motion sickness, you might want to pop a Dramamine before viewing! (PS - Special thanks as always to Jonathan Coulton for the use of his songs. You really rock, and your “Thing A Week” campaign still amazes me!)

No comments: