Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Haircut Chronicle: #11 - Vienna, Austria

Hc11vienna1 Hc11vienna2 Hc11vienna3

#11 - December 19, 2007, Vienna, Austria. My last cut in Poland was such a disaster that I let my hair grow out until I couldn't stand it anymore. I shopped around for a salon here in Vienna until I found Petra who speaks pretty good English. I explained my situation and the disaster of with my last three haircuts and what happens when it's cut too short on top, and, and, and... She seemed to really understand and I was encouraged when she went to work with scissors not clippers. Sure enough, she cleaned up the sides and the back and took practically nothing off top. Hooray! I know it's hard to tell from the photos, but my hair is much, much better and almost back to the way I really like it. Finally, some relief from the angst of the "Haircut Chronicles." Cost: 17 Euro ($25)

No comments: