Thursday, December 17, 2009

"Hi!" From Happy In Anchorage

Hi!... I'm Happy... I'm always Happy... That's why they call me Happy!

Okay, so I'm in Anchorage. What a day! First, I was the only Iditarod sled dog on the plane and didn't have to share my cabin with anybody! In the first photo you can see me arriving at the Anchorage airport. The humans were worried about me, but I took it all in stride. I wanted to use the escalator, but they made me ride in an elevator instead. You know what an elevator is, right? It's a really big dog house that goes up and down.



In the second photo you can see me checking into the Clarion Suites Downtown. Actually, my people handled that for me. I'm the star so I don't have to do those things. Besides, I don't have a thumb so I can't hold a pen.

We have a very nice room, and here's the coolest thing: I had room service and it was really good!



I have to go to bed now and get my beauty sleep. Tomorrow is a big day!

Love, Happy

No comments: