Thursday, May 26, 2011

VoM2: Weather Delay

The weather has been lousy the past few days, so I haven’t gotten out much. Today I’m going to reposition to the northernmost islands and hope the weather will clear up enough to allow some exploration there. I’ll try to post from there, but if I’m not able to I’ll update when I return here to Torshavn on Sunday… Stay tuned!

No comments: