Saturday, September 24, 2011

US Hwy 50 "End-to-End" Part 3: St. Louis to Ocean City

Here's the video for "Part 3" of my US Highway 50 "End-to-End" road trip:


All of the images are from my DashCam, which shoots still photos once per minute whenever I'm driving and video whenever I want. The music is one of my favorite pieces by Jonathan Coulton which I've long wanted to use and finally have a video for which it kind of fits!

Note: Now that it's done, this series of DashCam videos doesn't seem as cool to me as it did in my mind when I started. I'm not sure it's worth the effort, and I'm ambivalent about doing it again on my next road trip. Let me know in the comments if you like it, if there's something else you would like instead, or if I should just skip it… Thanks!

2 comments:

roamingkiwi said...

Brilliant, enjoyed following the trip. The dashcam videos are d=great as it gives a glimpse of what the highway is like, the countryside and towns along the way. Music was totally suitable. Thanks Mac I have enjoyed your trip. You lucky Guy!!

Anonymous said...

I liked it a lot. The music was great!
Seattle Sissy