Friday, April 12, 2013

Happy: Morning Photo Op

Hi!... I'm Happy... I'm always Happy... That's why they call me Happy!

Macgellan and I were enjoying some time sitting in the sunshine this morning, when a nice lady came by and told me how pretty I am. I always like to hear that, so I gave her a smile, a wag of my tail and a nice hug. She asked some questions about me, so Macgellan told her some of my story.

He gave her one of my new souvenir red bracelets, which say "Hi! I'm Happy!" on one side and have my website address on the other. She really liked it!

A few minutes later, she came back with her dog and said she had been to my website and was thrilled to meet such a celebrity like me. She asked if she could have her picture taken with me, so we did a proper "photo op" right then and there!

Her dog didn't seem to be too interested in what we were doing, but I didn't mind because it's humans I really like!

I'm always happy to pose for pictures, so feel free to ask if you see me around!

2 comments:

Michelle K. said...

HAPPY, you are better than perfect :o)

Anonymous said...

Ok, where do we get a HAPPY bracelet.
It's a must have

Aunt Dillie