Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Happy: I Love The Beach!

Macgellan and I arrived in Newport, OR, early this afternoon, parked our dog house, then went straight to the Pacific beach. I love the beach!

We made lots of new friends, as usual, and there were all kinds of great smells. I tried to take a drink from the puddles, but they all tasted yucky. What's up with that? Still, it made me smile.



It was so much fun that I did one of my best Happy Dances ever... Here's a big picture of it!



Macgellan says we've got a lot to do tomorrow, getting ready to start our cross-country road trip. I don't know what any of that means, but I hope it means we'll be going back to the beach!

4 comments:

Michelle K. said...

Dear Happy,

I love following your story! I first learned about you on SPK's blog, and have been a fan ever since. Please thank Macgellan for keeping all your fans updated. We are so HAPPY you are HAPPY :o)

All the best from Central Illinois!

Joyce said...

Hi Happy

I first heard of u this year on SP Kennel's blog & also have been a fan since. I'm going to live vicariously & follow u guys across the country, then tell my pups all about it. Happy trails to you & Mac, & be safe!

Joanne from upstate NY said...

Me too, Michelle!
Have a great and HAPPY trip!!

Les Trachtman said...

We have beaches here! Coming our way?